Almost Famous

This blog has been a cathartic and wonderful outlet for me. Ofttimes I ramble, but I usually try to make a point about relationships, dating, men, etc. I'm eventually going to use my blog and my handwritten journals for a book about my hilarious and emotional times as a dating woman. Deep down inside I was hoping for something good to come out of it and slowly but surely, I feel it happening. An editor from the website "WTF Is Up With My Love Life?!" read some of my posts and now I'm guest blogging for them! This is truly an exciting moment for me.

For now, I will be sharing the link to the site, which you will find below:

Tina's exciting debut into professional writing?

Read my post, check out the site and let me know what you think! Thanks, readers!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ode to Jon

A Picture is Worth...

The Wiener's Circle, Part 2