Yuck Fou

As a generally very nice, sentimental, warm and loving person (thanks to my Italian-Greek blood), it's hard for me to really get angry at someone. It's especially hard for me to hold on to my anger. But when I have a good reason for my rage, it feels good to let someone have it...even if it is on a toned down scale. Usually my rational and reasoning voice (thanks to my German blood) filters in through the boiling blood in my veins. This is what stopped me from throwing my exes shit in a lake or river or setting it on fire or smashing up their cars. I usually don't tell people to fuck off, but I had to text it to someone recently (even though it was sooooo cleverly done, it makes me sick - I quoted a song from his friend's band - OUCH!!!), but I kind of wish I could say something like the text from the image below to the unworthy and undeserving. This is just amazing and I think I'm going to put in on a t-shirt...enjoy this. But please, use it wisely.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

A Picture is Worth...

Ode to Jon

The Wiener's Circle, Part 2