POF = Plenty of Freaks?

I joined POF last night. And already I'm thinking that might have been a BIG mistake. But this is what happens when I get bored. I'm like my mother. Seriously. Give us some idle time and we do an online dating blitz. I'm beginning to think it's just a vicious cycle. I mostly get uninspired, sometimes lewd messages. It's amusing but after a while I see the same people and the searching through scores of terrible men gets old, so I delete my profile. A few months later, I'm back.

And seriously, readers...Why do men ask for naked pictures? What am I? Stupid? If I don't know you, why the hell would I text you a picture of myself naked? I never even did that for my boyfriends.

Let the games begin.

Comments

  1. Anonymous11:39 PM

    Good luck, if you want to share some of your experiences to help out others you should check out Lots Of Fakes

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Ode to Jon

A Picture is Worth...

The Wiener's Circle, Part 2