You Get What You Give

A guy who puts in NO effort at all should not expect anything in return. If you don't even ask a woman out on a real date, do you expect her to just jump into bed with you? Maybe some women will do that and that's fine. But I have too much self respect and confidence to let any guy who shows a little interest into my pants. I think all women should behave the way I do because then men wouldn't get away with half of the ridiculous things they do in the pursuit of "tail".

Honestly, what would you do in my situation? You meet a guy, you dance with him all night (and it's at a dance class, not in a club), he asks for your number, texts and calls you, tries to sort of ask you out. You happen to go to the same place on a Friday night but the only reason he hangs out with you is because YOU take the initiative. Then he asks you to leave the club with him? Excuse me? Am I missing something here? I have no time for bull. If you want to "hit it and quit it", fine. Cool. Super. But if a guy is like that, he should know what those kind of girls look and act like. It's definitely NOT me. I don't want to waste my time. I'm not an ice queen but I deserve a guy who will actually make an effort to EARN IT. When I want it, it will happen. But not on a guy's terms who does absolutely nothing to get it.

Peace out for now!

Comments

  1. I must have been so mad. Looking back at this I see I was pretty harsh, although my bottom line is the same: respect yourself!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Ode to Jon

A Picture is Worth...

The Wiener's Circle, Part 2