Resolutions

Lately I have been feeling unmotivated and depressed, I even used the word "inadequate" in a conversation with a friend the other night. Reading my old blog posts it is downright sad to see that I am writing about the same things over and over again. It is hard to know how to proceed in this crazy thing we call life. I do know one thing, that my 2016 is going to be a time of work, reflection and realigning my priorities. As I said in my post "Decisions", I need to make myself my own #1 priority. I am also going to challenge myself to be sober for at least two months starting with the New Year (so help me God, Buddha, Allah, Vishnu, Santa Claus, etc. - I need all the help I can get). I also am going to start taking kickboxing classes with a friend! Since I am unable to run, but still want to exercise, I hope this will be a fun way to get in shape and work out some aggression. If anyone has any tips for how to stay on track in terms of sobriety and fitness, please share them with me! I would be much obliged.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Picture is Worth...

The Wiener's Circle, Part 2

Ode to Jon