Won't You Be Mine?

Happy Valentine's Day to all my adoring fans. Thank you for sticking with me and reading my posts - well written or not. The link in this post is from my awesome friend Annette. She knows how much I love Mr. Daryl Dixon, aka the ruggedly sexy actor Norman Reedus, from the Walking Dead. But I also love all the REAL characters in my life: my family and friends. And I try to love everyone else, too. As the Beatles would say, "All You Need Is Love". Even though today is a commercial, greeting card holiday, it still serves as a reminder to love one another, something many of us forget throughout the year.


Check out the link and let me know what you think. Do you also suffer from Daryl-itis? 

Love, 
Tina

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Picture is Worth...

Ode to Jon

The Wiener's Circle, Part 2