Go Fish

A few gems for your amusement from the recent POF vault...

7/29/2012 12:15:28 AM
"Damn you are sexy, wish you were here in my arms........"
(after no response)
8/1/2012 11:25:54 AM
"Wish you were in my arms as I slowly kiss you"

Is that how it works? Thanks for spelling it out for me. Douche.

7/30/2012 7:11:50 PM
"Dam u r sezy"

If you knew how to spell maybe I'd say thank you. But you're a massive, lazy tool. 

7/31/2012 2:05:51 AM
"Oui! Vive la France! Liberté, égalité, fraternité!!!"
(the caption to my sexy picture reads "I felt like a French stewardess for some reason. Vive la France!")

Apparently he lived in France but I'm pretty sure Google was involved. I thought I had found a génie

I suppose I should feel bad for showing my friends at work the messages and laughing hysterically to the point of almost crying. Sigh. This is why after a few weeks of this shit, I bail. Although it is just so funny.  

Enjoy. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Picture is Worth...

Ode to Jon

The Wiener's Circle, Part 2