Brutally Honest Guide...

I remember going through a particularly rough break up years ago and working out so much I looked better than I had ever had before. I will admit I did not quite have the dramatic results as this man, but one thing we had in common is the motivation of a broken heart. If that doesn't work to get you in shape, I don't know what will. Loss and heart break are part of life, but you have to make the best of them. After all the heart break I have been through in my 30 years, I'm slowly learning that in the end it's all going to be all right. But staying away from carbs and sugar never hurt either.

Please read and feel inspired!

http://www.bodyrock.tv/weight-loss/this-brutally-honest-guide-to-losing-weight-has-gone-viral-and-with-good-reason/

(Thanks to Marcin for sharing this on Facebook)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

An encounter with the stars

A Picture is Worth...

Rules of Attraction