Hot Man #1

I know I've been slacking a bit and I apologize for this. I don't really have any valid excuses to offer...laziness doesn't count.

Today, my beautiful and lovely friend in Austria, Fräulein Dani, said she liked my blog, but that it was missing something. This post is just for you, Dani! :-) And thank you for the idea.

My current hot man obsession is with a certain Mr. Benedict Cumberbatch. Born July 19, 1976, this Londoner is currently in the headlines for his eccentrically witty portrayal of the greatest sleuth of all times, Sherlock Holmes.  I personally enjoyed him as the obnoxious smart ass in "Starter for 10" (starring James McAvoy), which if you haven't seen, I highly recommend.  He has stolen many a female heart with his smile, his dark, curly hair (for his current role, anyway) and his overall air of Britishness. His style is crisp, clean and highlights his lanky, handsome self just brilliantly.

Enjoy, ladies (and gentlemen)!


Yes, yes and yes! Simply delightful! I want one!

Popular posts from this blog

Long Distance Lover

La La Lame

My Dream Life (For Now)